Encephalitozoon cuniculi (EC) ELISA
- Complete ready-to-use kit
- Detection of antibodies against E. cuniculi in rabbit serum
Medicago’s Encephalitozoon cuniculi (EC) ELISA kit is used to detect antibodies against E. cuniculi. It includes two coated 96-well microtiter plates and all reagents and controls necessary to perform the analysis. Each plate provides 48 tests.
For laboratory use only.
- Veterinary procedures
- Detection and verification of antibodies against EC in rabbit serum
- Screening entire populations of rabbits for encephaliotozoonosis
- Verification of a putative clinical diagnosis of E. cuniculi infection
Directions for use
The product is a ready-to-use kit, instructions for use will follow. Use lab coat, gloves and goggles.
Shipping and storage
The product is shipped at room temperature and is stable for 12 months from manufacture at 2°C to 8°C. Shelf life is 12 months after production date.
Components 2 microtiter plates, 96 wells, coated with EC
antigen and negative control antigen
2 tablets of PBS-Tween, 10 g
0,1 ml EC positive control
0,1 ml EC negative control
0,04 ml Peroxidaskonjugerad secondary
22 ml EC-Blue® Enhanced Substrate
10 ml Stop solution, 0,5 M H2SO4