Sodium Phosphate Buffer (NaPi) pH 6.0, 6.5, 6.8, 7.0, 7.2, 7.4, 8.0
- Purity of chemicals minimum 99%
- Choice of three molar concentrations
- Wide choice of pH
- Exactly pre-weighed in pouches
- Dissolve and use in minutes
Medicago’s Sodium Phosphate buffer is provided in different formulations in order to suit most biochemical and molecular biology applications. Choose a buffer with a pH and molarity that fits your laboratory procedures.
The NaPi buffer is supplied as exactly pre-weighed powder in sealed pouches giving two volumes, 1000 ml and 5000 ml.
Dissolving the contents of one pouch in deionized water yields:
1) NaPi buffer 0.1 M or 1 M with pH 6.5 at 25°C.
2) NaPi buffer 0.1 M or 0.02 M with pH 7.0 at 25°C.
3) NaPi buffer 1 M with pH 7.2 at 25°C.
4) NaPi buffer 0.1 M or 1 M with pH 7.4 at 25°C.
- Multi-purpose buffer for many laboratory procedures
Directions for use
Empty one pouch of the NaPi buffer in a laboratory flask or beaker placed on a magnetic stirrer. Add 200 ml to 300 ml of deionized water for a 1000 ml pouch and 1000 ml for a 5000 ml pouch and stir the solution for a few minutes. Adjust the volume up to 1000 ml or 5000 ml, stir and the buffer solution is ready to use.
Shipping and storage
NaPi buffer is shipped at room temperature. Store the pouches in a dry place at room temperature. Shelf life is three years after production date.
Chemicals: Analytical grade
Format: Exactly pre-weighed powder mix
Concentration: 1. 0.1 M or 1 M, pH 6.5 at 25°C
2. 0.1 M or 0.02 M, pH 7.0 at 25°C
3. 1 M, pH 7.2 at 25°C
4. 0.1 M or 1 M, pH 7.4 at 25°C
Volume: 1000 ml and 5000 ml
pH: 6.5 ± 0.05 at 25°C
7.0 ± 0.05 at 25°C
7.2 ± 0.05 at 25°C
7.4 ± 0.05 at 25°C