0.1 mol NaCl tablets
- Easy way to adjust NaCl concentration
- Highest purity and quality
- Exactly pre-weighed tablets
- Ready to use in minutes
0.1 ml NaCl tablets have been developed for use in many different applications. The tablets work perfektly in combination with Medicago´s Smart Buffers to adjust the sodium chloride concentration. To reach the desired sodium chloride concentration, simply add one tablet per 100mM needed in one litre.
- Preparation of 1 litre of 50mM tris, 200 mM Sodium chloride pH 8
- Dissolve one pouch of tris buffer (art no. 12-9199-10) in 750 ml deionized water, make up to 1000 ml.
- Transfer 50 ml to a new bottle, add two tablets of 0.1 mol NaCl (art no. 09-0100-100), dissolve and
make up to 1000 ml.
- Preparation of 2 litre of 50mM Phosphate, 150mM Sodium chloride pH 7.4
- Dissolve the contents of one pouch of Sodium phosphate buffer (art no. 12-9531) and three tablets of
0.1 ml NaCl (art no. 09-0100-100) in an bottle, and make up to 2000 ml.
- Molecular biology
Directions for use
Dissolve one tablet per 100 mM needed in one litre.
Shipping and storage
The NaCl tablets are shipped at room temperature. Store the tablets in a dry place at room temperature. Shelf life is five years at room temperature after production date.
Chemicals:Analytical grade chemicals ≥99,9 %
Format: Exactly pre-weighed tablets
Formulation: 0.1 mol NaCl/tablets, no additives
Weight: 5.844 gram/tablet
Weight precision: ± 0.03 gram
Volume: 1000 ml